The Seattle School District Staff Rosters for 1891 - 1894 are lists of the Teachers (and in some cases staff) at each of the schools in the district during the school year.
* NOTE: Some of these pages are quite long (50+ lines) so be warned so pages will take some time to complete.
* For the Event Year enter the years from the top of each page. Example: 1891-1892.
* For the Event Place enter the name of the school. Some staff may not be assigned a school so enter Staff in the Event Place.
* Some of the rosters are “Surname, Given name” and some are “Given name Surname”. Pay attention.
* If you entered Staff in the Event Place enter the staff position in the Position field. Example: Principal.
* Use the Remarks field as necessary.
* No other information is needed from the page.
* If you have questions about this project contact Ann Wright (email@example.com) or Jess Ramey (firstname.lastname@example.org).