This is a fairly simple transcription exercise, however there are a few things to keep in mind.
1) Enter exactly as documented. Do not correct spelling etc.
2) Where a property is occupied or owned by a business or trust, enter this in the appropriate SURNAME field
3) Where a name has been crossed out, this means that the occupier, leaseholder or owner changed between the 2 assessments carried out each year. Enter both sets of details on separate lines. (basically, duplicate the entry with just the names different)
4) Where the assessor has entered "ditto" or similar, find the details that the "ditto" relates to and enter them.
5) Where more than one person is listed as an owner, leaseholder or occupier, enter each name and all details of the property (basically, duplicate the entry with just the names different) as a separate line and make a note at the end in notes (eg "Co-owned J. Smith" or "Co-occupied J.Smith)
6) One line per entry (other than for entering multiple tenants etc), even if the descriptions or names spread over multiple lines on the image.
If you have questions, it may be quicker to email email@example.com for a response.
Thanks very much for helping!!
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia